HOW TO TAKE STUDENT LOAN FREE FOR ABROAD STUDIES.
A loan based on your future earnings
An international student loan with us is an easy and affordable way to fund your education on your own. Our loans help support your independence since we never require a cosigner or collateral.
Rely on low rates and high limits
- Loans from US$2,001 to US$100,000
- Fixed and competitive interest rates that will never increase
- Earn discounts on your interest rate.
Loans that fit your life
- Quick conditional loan offer
- No prepayment penalty
- Students supported at 400+ U.S. and Canadian schools
Benefits that go beyond funding
- Visa support
- Career development guidance
- Access to information on topics that matter most to international students
Who’s eligible for funding?
You could be eligible for an MPOWER student loan if you’re:
- An undergraduate or graduate student within 2 years of graduating or about to begin a 1-year or 2-year program.
- An international student, DACA recipient, U.S. citizen, refugee, or asylum-seeker.
- Admitted to or attending one of our 400+ approved schools in the U.S. or Canada.
Our loan terms
MPOWER student loans provide benefits beyond funding for every type of student:
- No fees paid out-of-pocket, pay nothing until your first interest-only loan payment
- Fund up to 100% of education expenses, including living expenses for schools in the U.S.
- Get visa support, career services, and build your U.S. credit history by making on-time payments.
Find your interest rates
International Graduate Students
|Minimum loan amount||US$2,001|
|Maximum loan amount||US$50,000 per loan and a US$100,000 lifetime limit|
|Fixed-interest rate before discounts:– Automatic payment sign-up discount– 6 on-time payments discount with automatic payments– Discount for reporting proof of graduation and employment||11.99% (12.94% APR)-0.50%-0.50%-0.50%|
|Fixed-interest rate after discounts:||10.49% (11.59% APR)|
|Term||Interest-only payments in school and for 6 months after graduation|
10-year repayment of interest & principal starting 6 months after graduation
|Visa support letter (to obtain I-20 from your school)||Free|
|U.S. credit history building||Free|
|Included Life Insurance||Not Required|
International Undergraduate Students
U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, and DACA Graduate Students
U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident, and DACA Undergraduate Students.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES PLEASE VISIT THE LINK- https://www.mpowerfinancing.com/get-a-loan